AidArena provides and maintains an online auction platform that enables Charities to benefit from the seamless transfer of funds generated from the donation and sale of items and services.
- Items and or services are logged onto the Aid Arena auction web site.
- The Donor of the particular item or service nominates the charity to benefit from the sale.
- Bidders then browse the web site either by product or charity and bid for items.
Following the successful sale of an item or service:
- The item is collected or shipped from the Donor directly to the Buyer.
- The Donor receives an Official Tax Receipt.
- The nominated Charity receives the net proceeds.
AidArena enables Charities to extend their donor base and provides new opportunities for existing donors to give.
Charities benefit as the usual costs associated with handling, transportation, storage and redistribution of donated items no longer apply.