ParaQuad NSW exists to support people with a spinal cord injury (SCI) in achieving their choices in life. Formed in 1961, ParaQuad has provided vital care, support and clinical services to people with SCIs, their families and carers for 50 years. ParaQuad’s support system aims to meet the needs of people with a SCI and their families at every stage of life.
ParaQuad’s services include:
• Free specialist primary health care
• Supported long term, respite and transitional accommodation
• Home-based personal care
• Information, advocacy and assistance
• Training and community awareness programs
• Continence and related healthcare supplies